Trojan Horse Downloader.Zlob.HTML is detection for harmful threat that was made to spread other kind of malware. Trojan Downloaders are small programs that can conceal itself with other software like freeware, shareware, key generators, and other executable files. Once Trojan Horse Downloader.Zlob.HTML is run on the PC, it will make changes on the system especially on Windows registry.
Security programs like anti-virus and firewall can be rendered useless by Trojan Horse Downloader.Zlob.HTML. It also disables any running processes which it thinks are relevant to security tools. With this capability, Trojan Horse Downloader.Zlob.HTML can conceal itself on the computer and users may not notice that PC is already compromised.
As a downloader, this threat was designed to contact distant computer to download other malware. Trojan Horse Downloader.Zlob.HTML also executes the file without taking permission from the user. If not additional threat, Trojan Horse Downloader.Zlob.HTML communicates to a remote server to download an upgrade for itself.
There are plenty of ways on how you can safeguard the PC against this type of threat. Keeping away from unknown programs, cracked software, key generators, and other malicious files will prevent your PC from having Trojan Horse Downloader.Zlob.HTML infection.
Trojan Horse Downloader.Zlob.HTML was made to deploy threats. It attacks the computer via security exploits it may find on operating system, Internet browser, or any programs that are installed. Then, Trojan Horse Downloader.Zlob.HTML will open a connection so that it can download other threats from the remote computer.
This threat is considered as one of the most hazardous malware. Attackers behind Trojan Horse Downloader.Zlob.HTML may drop malware on the compromised PC that can render it unstable or worst, unusable.
Alerts from efficient anti-virus program is one visible sign that Trojan Horse Downloader.Zlob.HTML is present on the computer. Most of the time, this Trojan operates discreetly in the background.
How to Remove Trojan Horse Downloader.Zlob.HTML
1. Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from this link and save it on your Desktop.
2. After downloading, double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
3. Follow the prompts and install as default only.
4. Before the installation completes, check on the following prompts:
- Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
5. Click Finish. Program will run automatically and you will be prompt to update the program before doing a scan. Please update.
6. Scan your computer thoroughly.
7. When scanning is finished click on the Show Results button.
8. Make sure that all detected threats are marked, click on Remove Selected.
9. Restart your computer.
Note: Some malware may prevent mbam-setup.exe from downloading and running. You can download and rename this program from a different computer before running it on infected system.