Internet Antivirus Pro is a misleading antivirus software that can bring harm on to computer by redirecting its web browser to a fake “My Computer” virus scanner. It will keep on displaying alert messages about potential security risk on computer and advise to download a copy of the program. Internet Antivirus Pro will not end its annoyances there, it will keep on telling users to pay for the registered version of the program.
Users must remove Internet Antivirus Pro virus at the first stage of its infection, that is when browser is keep on redirecting to website listed below. Avoid executing any prompts on alerts and message and cancel any downloads if there are any. An updated antivirus and anti-malware program must also present on computer to avoid these type of infections.
Risk Level: Medium
File Size: Varies
Affected System: Windows
Internet Antivirus Pro also performs the following:
1. Internet browser is redirected to the following websites (Do not Visit) :
2. Infected computer may have a presence of Internet Antivirus Pro program running and issuing alert messages.
Signs and Symptoms of Internet Antivirus Pro Infection:
Browser is redirected to Internet Antivirus Pro web sites
Rogue program is coupled with web site that promotes the full version of it. Also, the same web sites are used for online payment if user has fallen into the trap of this malware.
Exhibits fake pop-ups and security alert
In order to deceive computer users, Internet Antivirus Pro will exhibit a bunch of fake security alerts and warning messages. It also intends to promote the malware as the sole remover for identified threats.
Internet Antivirus Pro will detect errors and threats that do not exists
Every rogue programs are made to mislead computer users. Thus, expect that Internet Antivirus Pro will show scan result that is full of errors and threats. This result is fictitious and you should not follow its recommendation.
Other Functions of Internet Antivirus Pro:
- Internet Antivirus Pro may come with another Trojan or virus
- It can contact a remote server in order to download more malware
- This threat will drop malicious files and make changes to the system registry
- Internet Antivirus Pro can steal credit card information when you pay for it online
- The threat can redirect search result link to a malicious web page
How to Remove Internet Antivirus Pro
1. Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from this link and save it on your Desktop.
2. After downloading, double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
3. Follow the prompts and install as default only.
4. Before the installation completes, check on the following prompts:
- Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
5. Click Finish. Program will run automatically and you will be prompt to update the program before doing a scan. Please update.
6. Scan your computer thoroughly.
7. When scanning is finished click on the Show Results button.
8. Make sure that all detected threats are marked, click on Remove Selected.
9. Restart your computer.
Note: Some malware may prevent mbam-setup.exe from downloading and running. You can download and rename this program from a different computer before running it on infected system.