SuperAntiSpyware is a free tool that can be used to detect and remove a wide range of computer infection. PRO version of this program however has the protection mechanism to prevent any types of malware from entering the computer.
Disclaimer: Precisesecurity.com is not using nor recommending this tool anymore. You may still download and utilize this program by visiting the official website.
SUPERAntiSpyware free edition is security software that detects not just spyware. This program is also capable of eliminating adware, malware, virus and Trojan. SUPERAntiSpyware features exceptional techniques to delete threats that other software fails to remove. SUPERAntiSpyware will remove ALL the Spyware, NOT just the easy ones!
License: Free Edition and Full Version
Current Version: 5.6.1020
Operating System: Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 2003, Windows 7
Features of SUPERAntiSpyware
- Detect and Remove Spyware, Adware and Remove Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits, Rogue Security Products and many other types of threats.
- Light on System Resources and designed not to slow down your computer like many other anti-spyware products. Designed not to conflict with your existing anti-spyware or anti-virus solution!
- Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing and more with our unique Repair System!
Installing SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition:
1. Double-click the downloaded SUPERAntiSpyware.exe. You must have administrative privilege to run the installation.
2. Welcome Screen will appear, click Next
3. On License Agreement, select I agree then click Next
4. On ‘User Information and Registration’ window, set your preferences. Enter a registration code if you have. If none, SAS will continue with the free version. Click Next.
5. Browse for destination folder or click Next to install on default location.
6. Click Next to begin installation.
7. Proceed with the default installation process until it prompts for your email address. Enter your email and click Next.
8. Click the Finished button after installation.
9. It will automatically check for latest update. It may take a while to complete downloading of update.
10. When update is done, it will proceed to SuperAntiSpyware console.
Scanning with SUPERAntiSpyware:
1. Reboot your computer in Safe Mode
– Continue tapping F8 on your keyboard after turning on the computer.
– From the selections menu, select Safe Mode.
2. Click SUPERAntiSpyware icon to start.
3. On Select Scan Type, choose Complete Scan.
4. Click on Scan your Computer…, this will give you options on which drive to scan.
5. On Scan Location, select c:\Fixed Drive.
6. Click on Start Complete Scan. This will begin the scanning process.
7. Scanning will take some time. Please be patient.
8. When scanning is done it will display the Scan Summary.
9. On scanning Window, items detected are marked in check.
10. Click Next to remove infected items.
11. It will prompt you to reboot your computer. Click Yes to reboot.
12. After reboot. Open SuperAntiSpyware again. Go to the Main Menu and click Manage Quarantine.
13. Select all items that were quarantined and click Remove. This will completely remove all detected items on your computer.
14. Close the Window to exit SuperAntiSpyware.